They are asking us to inform our community clients of the following changes:
- The parking passes previously issued by our clinic (yellow hang tags) are no longer valid and will not be honored by parking enforcement officers.
- Visitors should enter campus through the main Hardy Street entrance onto East Memorial Drive and stop at the Information Booth to obtain a visitor pass.
- A valid driver's license is now required to obtain a visitor pass.
- A visitor pass will be allowed in all parking zones (i.e., Commuter, Resident, Faculty/Staff, Open) but not in the mandatory tow areas: Reserved areas (i.e., Trent Lott Center, Thad Cochran Center, first level of parking garage, Scianna Hall, Polymer and Lucas lots), service areas, no parking areas, sidewalks/grounds, fire lanes/hydrants and handicap curb cuts.
- Visitors requiring handicap parking should be prepared to show a handicap placard or license plate registration at the Information Booth, and they will receive a handicap parking pass.
Additional information about visitor parking is available on the Department of Parking Management's website.